Followers x

Wednesday 27 June 2012

All White !! x

I like to have a few cards ready to personalise quickly and this card is one of them.
All the elements are from Cricut Straight from the Nest Cartridge and the border is Cricut Elegant Edges.
The bottom right corner is deliberately left plain to add a sentiment or name etc.
I have used a 6x6 Hessian card blank and glitter card for the back of the bird cage. All the elements are ice white shimmer card and paper. Texture is really important in all white I card I always think. 

3 comments:

  1. adore this i love all white cards and this is
    stunning hug sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AMAZING! There is nothing abut this card I don't love and your card on FCCB today just made me smile.. So whimsy and playful! So glad I am getting to know you via being DT members together at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn