Followers x

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Anything Goes Challenge #96 Stripes, Checks and Flowers

Stripes, Checks AND Flowers are the name of the game over at the
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG
for the next fortnight, please come and visit us and join in the fun
I have made my card with a new die from DoCrafts a bargain in the end of range sale at my local garden centre.
Princess Puss is cut in velvet paper so she's quite touchy feely lol 
As ever my flowers are my favourite spellbinder's 
Love Love Love !!

Lynne's on line shop is still under going maintenance but should be up and running again soon. 
For those lucky enough to live in Sheffield, the shops address and classes are advertised on my side bar !!

I would like to share my card over at
Dream Valley Challenges - Make your own flowers or embellishments (12th July)


8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Nikki... love how you've also done the the flower in gingham too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I do love gingham xx fabby project xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...love the country style look with the gingham and the kitty is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty colors and love the gingham patterns touches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the little velvety kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Nikki. I so love the colour combination here and you have included such super design details too GREAT!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Nikki. Love all the detail and colourway. Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable with that sweet little cat! Love your layout and the details. Great idea with the gingham flowers, leaves and the handbag. Love it!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn