Followers x

Thursday 29 November 2012

Cricut Artiste Cartridge ... Instant Love !!! x

Quick share this morning...
...I purchased the Cricut Artiste Cartridge as an early Christmas pressy to me a couple of weeks ago!!
This was my first make with the cart and I just love love love it...
Can you imagine a tiny pair of paper shoes with a card for a new baby ?? !! ??
AMAZING !!



Just 3 cuts and a bit of glue lol, although I did cut a second sole to hide the tabs and edged the shoe with ribbon to hide the joins before adding the gorgeous flower trim and pretty button.
SUPER SIMPLE !!

I have just joined in a Christmas paper craft gift exchange over at Rhonda's blog, (Scrap happens with Rhonda), and made all but 2 of my 12 embellishments/toppers from the Artiste Cartridge (Some fabric spellbinder flowers popped in to make the last 2 lol). Once I know they have arrived safely in Canada at Jenny's house I will share them too, posts are written and waiting to be posted.
Hurry Mr Postman !! x

3 comments:

  1. fabulous little shoes. love them pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable !! I bought this cartridge when it first came out and I have only used it once so far, I really need to get on the ball with it.
    Hugs
    brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! I love this cart! Don't think I've used mine yet but I will have to pull it out. This is so pretty!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn