Followers x

Monday 5 November 2012

FCCB Challenge #136 Fall Harvest

Monday morning greetings ladies 
Welcome to the first Challenge of the new FCCB term !!

The lovely Janea has kindly swapped with me so many thanks to her  for letting me play on her week !!

Challenge #136 is 
FALL HARVEST

Make a project using fall leaves 

Our challenge is open from 0800 Monday until 2400 Sunday (US Mountain Time)

As ever please use at least 1 cricut cut on your project and let us know which cartridges you have used.

I'm looking forward to seeing our fabulous new designers projects so please come and share our first challenge excitement with us !!


 I decided to combine some embossing, distressing and frantaging along with my cricut cuts this time around.


I used Elegant Edges leaves oblong frame and shadow cuts at fit to page on 6x6 Tim Holtz distressable card stock.
I distressed all three background colours and added some stamps, embossing powder and frantage elements 


I used Straight from the Nest to cut random leaves and used some distress inks in 5 different shades,
Autumn and the pine cones are from Lyrical Letters.


I finished it off by adding a light layer of Crafter's Companion Gold Glitter varnish to give it some subtle shimmer.
PS
 Don't forget to come and see my first DT blog post as I announce the winners of Challenge #135 Seeing Spots this Wednesday !!!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning!Love the frantage as well...I am a bit addicted to the stuff!!Lol.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous frame!! Love the colors of the leaves. So beautiful!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome Nikki! I love the layering and you leaves are just brilliant! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! What a fabulous job!

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I really like all of those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn