Followers x

Sunday 19 May 2013

Happy Birthday Shane x

It seems only 2 minutes since I made my daughter JoJo's birthday cards for her wonderful fiance Shane for last year and yet here we are again with more to share !!
Oh how time is flying ....
He is really into playing cards and darts and so we designed our cards to suit his current interests !!


I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge to make the playing cards.
The background card is cut at 19cm and stuck on to a Kanban silver embossed A5 card blank.


I used Antique Linen distress ink to take the whiteness out of the playing cards and embossed to the top one and the bottom one (Stuck down sideways with his name on) with clear embossing powder
I made a banner also from Artiste and used foam pads on all the elements for plenty of depth.
Hope no one notices one of the spades is the wrong way round lol !!

Back later to share the other one which has a dart made with some Martha Stewart air dry clay on it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn