Followers x

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Anything Goes Challenge "Out with the Girls" x

Welcome to my post for the
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG
This week we are

"Out with the Girls"

When my post goes live I too will be getting ready to go "out with the girls" looking forward to enjoying a very posh lunch and lots to drink in the Bail Gate home to Lincoln's amazing cathedral and stunning castle, I am so lucky to live so near such a beautiful city!!


I used the digi image "GillandCarley" by Sherri Baldy for my card, they are just so cute all dressed up for a big night out !!
The background paper is BoBunny purchased from Lynn's on line shop THE CRAFT DEN


I used my (rusty) Promarkers to colour the girls and them softened the edges of the spellbinders die cut with Distress Ink


I added a big bow, 3 pins, 3 flowers and a large gem for embellishment along with a cute "Happy Birthday" ribbon banner and some little bits of washi tape
The letters used for the name are DoCrafts

Please pop over to the Anything Goes Challenge blog and say hello
The challenge will run for 4 weeks to enable the DT to recharge their batteries in anticipation of some fantastic new challenges 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for being a follower!
    Your card is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki

    Love the shabby chic feel this card gives .. .. gorgeous backing paper and such a lovely image too.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Nikki, I love the bow and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki your card is just amazing with these to little ladies! Lovely colouring and gorgeous paper!
    Hope you had a lovely time with your girl friends!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn