Followers x

Monday 2 September 2013

FCCB Challenge #176 Make a Note

Welcome to my post for this weeks FCCB Challenge...
 #176 Make a Note

Next week we are having a Cricut Crawl (blog hop) so 
MAKE A NOTE 
to join us...
...We have some amazing Vinyl tutorials and projects to share both on our own blogs and at FCCB 
Many of the DT have their own candy up for grabs and if 100 people join in and enter their own Vinyl project Kim our amazing sponser from Cricut Vinyl Supplies . com will give away a Cricut Expression !!!!!
WOW !!!!
Pop over to FCCB for more details!!

Back to this weeks challenge and my own little card


I used a 6x6" white card blank added matt's and layers in black, yellow and real music paper roughing up the edges a little with my Tim Holtz Distress tool, I accidentally ripped the fragile music sheet so I did it a bit more and made it a feature lol !!


I layered more black and yellow card and to add some interest stuck some little pieces of washi tape and Card Candi onto it before adding my musical note cut from the Lyrical Letters cartridge. I used the Cricut Craft Room to remove the little cut out bits that should have been there.


The flower is cut from Artiste cartridge and the flourish is Cricut Essentials 

Please come and join us over at FCCB with your own project, don't forget to name the Cricut Cartridge you use to be in with a chance of a prize and top five place



7 comments:

  1. This is so striking Nikki. The black and yellow colour scheme are fab and I love the note.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this and that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card !!! I love all of the details ! The flower is beautiful !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki your card is fabulous as always! Everything has such elegance, that black flower is the perfect accent for your super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The color combo is so striking, and having a black flower makes this card stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love this fun bright card! Cool black flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold color selection and the addition of the wash tape! Fun design!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn