Followers x

Monday 13 October 2014

FCCB Challenge #231


Happy Monday !!

Welcome to my FCCB post
This week, Challenge #232 is, Fun with Puns 


I nearly forgot to take a close up !!! - Out of practice I've been missing in action for so long !!


"Thanks Sew Much"  for still being here too !!

I used Artiste cartridge for my card and little bag and a freebie sewing stamp set for the pun stamp and sewing bits and bobs.



Please pop over to FCCB and see all the amazing DT creations then join in and post your own project
We love wizzing around Cyber space visiting your fantastic blogs

As always please remember to use and name at least one Cricut cut.


3 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn