Followers x

Monday 20 October 2014

Quicky Birthday Card !!

OOOOHHHH !!!

Telling porky pies even for special surprises doesn't sit well so I guess sharing will reduce the guilt factor slightly me thinks !!! 

Here is my "quicky" 70th Birthday card for my Mum, her Birthday is Wednesday but we are celebrating with a surprise arriving for the weekend and Birthday meal with her on Saturday, shush......
I have a "posh" card for her but she can't have it till then lol


I used a freebie Hunkydory kit to make the card .... no expense spared there either 


She does have a huge bouquet of flowers arranged for delivery on Wednesday morning so she doesn't feel too neglected !!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nikki. I love the beautiful flowers and design.
    Hope you have a lovely time celebrating your mums birthday.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the silver shimmer! Have a wonderful day with your mum!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn