Followers x

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Anything Goes Challenge 90 Heavy Metal

Emma had a fantastic Birthday...first "legal" wine purchase went down very well lol at her birthday bash last night!! 
A good time was had by all !!

I have used my birthday card to her as my DT card for the new 
#90
"Heavy Metal"


I fell in love with this Gorjuss girl a long time ago and she reminds me of my daughter


My "metal" element is the fabulous brad part of the Gorjuss Girls range 


I put one of the note die cuts inside to hide the baker's twine

Emma loved her card and the 18 matching tags hope you do too!!

Don't forget to join us over at the Anything Goes Challenge Blog and 
also to visit Lynne's On Line shop The Craft Den where many of the products used on my card can be purchased

Back soon to share my Altered Mirror made with some of the ladies from the DT at Lynne's on Saturday at the  Hel's Sheriden meltpot workshop  

Thank you Lynne for an absolutely brilliant day x

7 comments:

  1. Your card is simply gor-juss Nikki - I love that image too.. and you've done her proud with that fabulous card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for an 18 yr old! Love the metal embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Nikki, gorgeous image and colours
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nikki. I'm sure Emma will have loved it.
    Great to meet you on Saturday. I had a fabulous time.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks great! The image is really sweet, I like the detail of the twine and metal brad, and the name and number make the card so much more personal. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could Emma not love it! The card and tags are adorable. I do love the Gorjuss images. I can always see someone they would be suitable for. Hugs Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki! Sorry about my late visit :(
    Your card is just amazing and I'm sure Emma loved it! So sweet image.
    Have to say again, it was lovely to meet you!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn