Followers x

Sunday 14 April 2013

Happy Birthday Ann x Big 40 x

I have my sister's card to share today along with it's little gift tag card

Lots of champagne will be flowing as this post goes live !!


More Gorjuss Girls because I just love love love them !! I decoupaged some of the 12x12 papers for this one, super simple after all the gift tags lol 

3" Gift Tag Card with a spellbinder used to cut the Gorjuss Girl from the packaging along with scraps left over from the main card.

Back tomorrow with my Dad's card, April is full of Birthdays in our house !!



2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Nikki. I love the gorgeous girls.
    Enjoy your celebrations.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn