Followers x

Monday 8 April 2013

FCCB Challenge #155 Yellow and a Triangle

Happy Bithday to U!!
Happy Birthday to U!!
Happy Birthday lovely Emma 
Happy Birthday to U
x x x 

My "baby" is 18 today 
Oh My !!
Oh My !!

Here is the Birthday card I made for my elder daughter and her boyfriend to give to Emma
My inspiration came from...

...this weeks 
Use a triangle and the colour yellow on your card

(AKA I have totally run out of time to do everything I want to do !!)


I used Straight from the Nest Cartridge for the bunting


With Anita's Glitteration Stickers for the name and greeting
(So not my favorites but time is so precious and whizzing by at a rate of knots!!)


Please come and join us over at FCCB for this weeks challenge, remember to use a new project and name your Cricut cartridge of choice, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with !!
Right now though let the 18th Birthday celebrations begin...x...
I'll be back tomorrow with MY card for Emma and the new Anything Goes Challenge (Multi tasking again lol!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn