Followers x

Monday 1 April 2013

FCCB Cricut Crawl.....April Fools !! x !!

Happy 1st of April !!! !!!
A big welcome to
 my little part of the FCCB April Fools Cricut Crawl !!

If you have come from
HEATHER'S blog
SCRAPPING RUNNER CREATION'S 
you are in the right place,
however, if you are one of my lovely *not* Cricut friends or
you came across my little blog by chance you may want to go to the FCCB blog
and start from the very beginning 
...which they tell me... 
...is a very good place to start lol !!

We have all used a joke on our projects so hopefully we can all have a good giggle as we make our way around the crawl !!


I printed my joke

"What type of music do Mummies listen too?"

"Wrap Music"

on white card after I'd spent an hour googling (is that a word??) some terrible jokes and laughing till I cried !!


The "mummie" comes from Paper Dolls Dress Up cut at 5"


The web is cut at 4" and the spider 1 1/2"
The musical notes are from Lyrical Letters cut at 1"

I used a black Promarker with a fine nib added to tie the cuts together with fake stitching doodles, super quick and simple !!

Right on wards and upwards then next on the crawl is
MISSY 
over at
QUICK CHICK DESIGNS
please go and visit her and leave her some love....

Please join us at FCCB and make your own jokey project to be in with a chance of winning  a prize of
a $25 gift certificate from ScrapbookPal.com
Some of the ladies may have extra prizes of their own
 me....
...sadly slacking
haven't managed to pull that one off this time around but if you are not already, please become a follower, I'm hoping to have something to share again very soon !! x !!
(Hint 2 off a 100 followers - thank you so much for supporting my little blog !!)

We all have until 1900 next Sunday to join in the merriment, as always please use at least 1 Cricut cut and name your cartridge 


23 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the joke too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny card. I'm already a follower.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. TFS.
    D- (email follower)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am follower #99!!
      One more to 100!!
      Caongrats!

      Delete
  4. I am follower #100-whoooo hoooo! I LOVED this joke-I had never heard it! The card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Nikki, brilliant joke.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love your mummy joke
    The papers you used are great Thanks for the fun crawl
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mummy. Paper Doll Dress up is the most versatile cartridge. By the way your joke is so cute. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! I'm a new follower. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Love this cut and the sentiment is just to funny.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahahaha!!! Too funny! This is great Nikki...I will have to try this one out on my daughter. Fabulous card! love that funny mummy! Super cute. Great details!!

    Have a great day!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So clever Nikki, and I love the stitching you added to the web!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job. Love the joke.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! All the stitching on the images looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is REALLY cute! love the joke!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome card love the joker

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, I'm totally scrap lifting this for halloween!! Love it! TFS:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha! You got me in the ghoulish spirit! Love this card Nikki! Hugs! arin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha Ha! This is great Nikki!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie FCCB DT Sister
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn