Followers x

Monday 3 March 2014

FCCB Challenge #200 Pick a Holiday


Happy Monday !!

Welcome to my FCCB post for 
Challenge #200 
Pick any Holiday (Including Birthdays)


I am crazy for messy altering and distressing at the moment and I'm playing with some boxes for the crafty stuff that hangs around my kitchen/diner that drives my daughter mad !! (Hint Hint - It's time for a home of your own daughter dear lol !!)
BUT 
My card is nothing of the sort, clean and simple wins again  (I'm hoping to start taking some photos of the boxes very soon though)

My CAS uses three Cricut cartridges, firstly I cut the beautiful frame from Artiste 
the bird and cage come from Straight from the Nest and the sentiment from Wild Card


I used some Tim Holtz self adhesive frosted film over the cage front, the picture does not do it justice because it is sparkly but subtle  


I love decorating the middle of the simple cards, probably because I'm not really a clean and simple girl judging by the state of my kitchen !!
 - Crafty mess, you guys understand, is vital for creativity
right ???
Ok, off to tidy up, even my consciousness is shouting now !! I think I could easily become a hoarder !!

Please pop over to FCCB and see all the amazing DT creations then join in and post your own project
We love wizzing around Cyber space visiting your fantastic blogs

As always please remember to use and name at least one Cricut cut.

4 comments:

  1. Super card Nikki, that frame is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nikki! LOVE the black and white! Such a fancy frame too! Fabulous job!!!

    Have a great week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card-I love that bird cage image, and the design is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I'm with you on loving the messy distress stuff :) probably because I always get a smudge mark or fingerprint on a white card base, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn