Followers x

Thursday 6 March 2014

FCCB Valentine's Swap Card #4

Good morning !!
Last but not least card number 4 of the FCCB Valentine's card swap and mayb, mayb my favourite !!(That'll b clean and simples then !!)


 The musical notes are from Feeling Groovy and the hearts are from Craft Room Basics



I glittered the hearts using my Zyron sticker maker and matted the musical notes on music paper and brown card from my kit 

I really hope Joneita likes my take on her kit, I have had so much fun using it
Thanks JoNeita x x 


1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Nikki. Love the musical notes and hearts.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn