Followers x

Friday 7 March 2014

FCCB DT Valentines Day Card Kit Swap


Good Morning !!
Today I am sharing my take on my own kit that I sent to JoNeita my DT sister and swap partner
We are all so unique as human beings and crafter's and this was the vision I had behind my kit....
.....I love JoNeita's cards on her blog and they are soo soo different from mine !!

1. A handmade Valentine’s card




2.  A sweet treat




3. Card kit 

4 card bases (4 ¼ x 5  ½) - rule broken already I sent 4 square 6x6 cards with their envelopes  lol !!
8 pieces of coordinating cardstock 
2 pieces of 6x6 coordinating designer paper for each base 


Cricut die cut images



 Stamped images 



Embellishments



Buttons, pegs, wooden words, gold bits, Hessian, twine, lace and ribbons


4.  Essential adhesive item

Foam Pads


5. Embellishment item

Gems




6. Surprise craft item 

Brick Stencil

Picture heavy so cards to follow .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn