Followers x

Sunday 2 March 2014

FCCB Valentine's Swap Card #1


Happy Sunday !!
Oh it is so lovely to have some spare time to play on my blog and share the cards I made for our FCCB Valentines card swap

My cuts for this card came from Wall Decor and More 


I used the sentiment that Joneita gave me from Stampology - Card sentiments 2009
Cheating slightly - I used my own 6X6 card blank because my brain can't do smaller lol 
I used some of the paper flowers from my kit and made the lovely black ribbon into loop like leaves
The only thing I added of my own was some clear dome gems and Distress Ink on the card blank and sentiment

Its challenge day tomorrow over at FCCB, so back Tuesday for my next card

PS
I just have to share this pic of my elder daughters kitten "helping" with the photos


He came flying across the room at the greatest of speed sending the card flying on the hanger, i could'nt take this again if I tried for a million years !! Bless !! He is so very very cute !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn