Followers x

Monday 11 March 2013

FCCB Challenge #152 Luck O 'the Irish


Happy St. Patrick's Day !! 
(for the 17th) !!

It's not my challenge week over at FCCB but I couldn't resist another super simple's Kanban meets Cricut card 


I took a 6x6" card blank and cut a yellow pearl rounded corner square, measured the topper and cut another yellow and a green square from George and Basic Shapes Cartridge, leaving 3mm borders on them all


I made the shamrocks with Paper Dolls Dress Up Cartridge and stuck them on with foam pads


It really couldn't get much easier, please come and join us over at FCCB, visit the fabulous DT blogs and make your own St. Paddy's Day card 
The challenge is open until 1900 on Sunday 17th March ... the official St Patrick's Day lol

2 comments:

  1. love your blog layout! Your card is super sweet! LOVE! Love the detail.
    arin
    apieceoflifespie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I'm a bit of a kanban and cricut fan myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn