Followers x

Sunday 10 March 2013

With Love on Mothering Sunday ... x

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ...
... to all our fabulous Mum's 


Surprise Surprise ... (not !!)
Another Kanban topper, border and card stock for this one with a Craft Work Cards sentiment


The picture doesn't do the beautiful card stock justice, I used a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the edges, its all very blue lol along with more Cheery Lynn butterflies, Artiste Cart letters and Tags bags Boxes and More 2 "Happy Mother's Day"


Wishing everyone a wonderful, loved up Mums Day !!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    Look at my website: Beten Waru Bungalow

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn