Followers x

Saturday 16 March 2013

Ican'tcopewithchange.com lol x

Just a quicky to let people know that from 1st July Google will no longer support reader, Mandy over at Crafty Fox Cards has a fab post explaining just what it means and what "Bloglovin" can provide instead !!
The feeds are really clear showing lovely pics of the latest post of every blog you follow
I've just signed up as it will take till July to get used to the changes lol
Please come and follow me at Bloglovin too I have already added all of the blogs I follow !! x !! x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me at Bloglovin,have followed you also,hopefully we will be able to build our followers up again...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be really something which I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad
    for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    my homepage Movers Dayton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nikki for this post - I was wondering what to do when I'd lost google reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.

    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my blog post ... Durban Poison Seeds Dutch Passion

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn