Followers x

Saturday 9 March 2013

Mother's Day x First of 3 lol !!

Well, I went from being off work sick to acting ward manager in the blink of an eye and so my Mothers Day cards have had to be easy peasy super simples lol especially as I thought it was next Sunday not tomorrow !!

Here is the first one for my own Mum it should be safely in Wales by now x finger's crossed x 


I used a beautiful Kanban topper, matted it onto silver mirror card, added Cheery Lynn butterflies, Cricut Artiste letters and some pearls and job done !!


I put more pearls on the middle flower


I decorated the middle with mirror card punched down one side (Martha Stewart Punch) another Kanban topper and more Artiste letters as my Mum insists it is "Mothering Sunday" bless her. 
That's the beauty of hand made cards  isn't it we can have them just the way we want them !!
We have spent hours over the years trying to find shop cards that are both nice and for Mothering Sunday ... ... not easy !!
Back later with the next one's for both my daughters boyfriends Mum's  


2 comments:

  1. oh this is just, gorgeous hun,love the image,and so beautiful wonderful mothers,day card sweetie hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Nikki, your mum will love it . pam

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn