Followers x

Monday 18 March 2013

FCCB Challenge #153 Spring is in the air

Happy wet and windy Monday !!

Challenge #153
Spring is in the Air ...

...Or at least is should be...

Over at FCCB we are celebrating all things spring like with balloons and kites, we'd love you to pop over and play along with us


These freebie papers popped through the letter box just as I was deciding what to do for the challenge
so I didn't even get as far as raiding my stash 


I used Artiste Cartridge for all my cricut cuts, layering the balloon with foam pads and pushing the paper down to make it look rippled


Spring means flowers and so I cut  out several different types with some leaves and used a strip of left over paper to make the messy dimensional carnationy ones lol


I layered the background with more freebie papers, bits of scrap ribbon, drew some fake stitching on and added a few gems ... if only finding the sun was that easy !!

We are due snow again tomorrow so they say...Happy days !!


5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Nikki, I love the dimension your balloon has and the flowers you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely stunning card!! I love all the details you added and those flowers are just gorgeous!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
    FCCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the baloon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many layers! So pretty! I really love all of the details you put into this card!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I found your website by way of Google whilst looking for a related matter,
    your web site came up, it appears to be like great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply became alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it's truly informative.

    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate when you proceed this in
    future. Many folks will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    My blog Airport Hotel Durban South Africa

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn