Followers x

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Anything Goes Challenge 89 Mail it !!

Good morning from snowy Lincoln
I'm coming out of hybernation to share my card for 
Challenge 89
Mail it...

...This fortnight we challenge you to make a card with an envelope, stamp, post card etc on it
Please pop over and visit us at Anything Goes and add your project and join in the fun !!


I used a lovely stamp of a cat holding an envelope as the center of my card and coloured her with Pro-markers. I took the whiteness off the Neenah stamp card with Rusty Hinge Distress ink, having gone way too far I sprinkled water on it to add some highlights !!


I stamped the post card and tiny envelopes onto some freebie papers with no name 


I used a 8x8 card blank which turned out to measure 71/2" square, cheeky !! and used 6x6 papers to cover it - sticking squares from the centre of each piece into the missing corners and hiding the joins - just cause I wanted something bright and cheerful to remind us spring IS coming lol

I used my Cricut and Elegant Edges cartridge to make the postage stamp shadow and frame


I made the hat pins up and then the flowers and butterflies from various dies and punches, I love making flowers when it's way too cold for the real ones to bloom !! 

Pop over and visit Lynn at the Craft Den, she sells many of the products used in my cards

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki

    Beautiful card with lots of fabulous details and gorgeous colours... perfect for the mail it challenge!!

    Hugs (from now not so snowy Wetherby)
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty and what a cute image too. It's pretty darned cold here in Coningsby too and I'm NOT coming out of hibernation, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super pretty card. Love the frame and all the detailing you have included here. great for our challenge this time....sunny here today, could Spring have sprung!!!
    Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn